Global Positioning System (GPS) is one technology which has never been looked at through a security lens by the wider audience. We have become dependent on the GPS for our day-to-day lives. However, it is no longer reliable.Continue reading
Hey There, I am Amey Anekar - Web and Mobile Application Security Specialist, Bug Bounty Hunter and Author of TechKranti. I love to write and discuss all things Security. Feel free to DM me on Twitter if you would like to have a chat.
Top Posts & Pages
- What is "Content-Type: application/x-protobuf": Protobuf Explained For Hackers
- How I discovered an SSRF leading to AWS Metadata Leakage
- PureLocker Ransomware: One of its kind. Probably, the first of its kind.
- IDOR through MongoDB Object IDs Prediction
- [Video] HTTP Request Smuggling Explained: Part 1